David Meade received a rapturous welcome back to the Learning Pool Live stage, and his opening session, ‘Changing your Mindset’ was the perfect tonic to get delegates blood pumping, gearing them up for a day filled with L&D inspiration, innovation and fun.
Learning the Key to Charisma with Deborah Frances White
The buzz continued as Deborah Frances-White unveiled ‘The Key to Charisma’ to a room literally packed to the rafters with delegates. The prolific corporate speaker and writer who’s spoken at events for clients like Accenture, PWC, and LinkedIn, infused her Keynote with wisdom and wit that had the audience howling with laughter.
Designing Activities with Cathy Moore
Cathy, who is an internationally recognised training designer, dedicated her session to saving the world from boring instruction. Filled with passion, she blew the audience away with her take on how to improve business performance, by both respecting and deeply challenging learners and developers.
Learning Pool Customers Showcase their Success
Our Success Showcases provided an ideal opportunity for the audience to hear about our customer’s impressive and inspiring achievements. A big thank you to Martin Sinclair – e-Learning for Healthcare, Claudia Rispo & Louise Prodgers – WaterAid, Eric Kuhn – Amway for their invigorating sessions, and also industry experts, Cathy Moore and Gary Spring for their fantastic ‘Learning Seminars‘.
And the winners are…
As excitement filled the air, it was time to announce the winners at our annual Learning Pool Live awards ceremony. Now in their eighth year, our prestigious awards have grown and now include seven categories. A massive congratulations to all of our nominees & winners! The winners on the day were:
- Learning Pool Icon
- Gold Award Winner: East Thames Group
- Silver Award Winner: Hotcha
- Inspirational Learner Engagement Winners: NPS Group & Cafcass
- Most Innovative E-learning Winner: Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Learning Pool Rising Star
- Silver Award Winner: Farjana Khanom, East Thames Group
- Gold Award Winner: Matthew Harmer, Bath & North East Somerset Council
- Learning Pool Superstar
- Bronze Award Winner: Becci Hirst & Joan Dawson, Telford & Wrekin Council
- Silver Award Winner: Sudha Dandikar, Blaby District Council
- Gold Award Winner: Paul Whidborne, Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service
- Return on Investment Achievement Winner: Four Seasons Health Care
- Best Adapt Project Winner: eLearning for Healthcare
A special thank you to all our delegates, speakers and session hosts who made Learning Pool Live such a success!
Subscribe to our newsletter