Associate Product Manager – LP LMS
- LPLMS-3400 – Include the ‘All or Nothing’ question type
- A new question type has been added to the quiz activity from Moodle. All or Nothing has been adapted from Multiple Choice with the main difference being the grading system.
- In an all-or-nothing multiple choice question, a respondent can choose one or more answers.
- If the chosen answers correspond exactly to the correct choices defined in the question, the respondent gets 100%
- If the student chooses any incorrect choices, or does not select all of the correct choices, the grade is 0%
- It can be configured by adding a Quiz activity on a course page, adding a new question and selecting ‘All or Nothing Multiple Choice’
- LPLMS-3438 – Certificates should be able to be downloaded with a special capability. A new capability has been created and added by default to the Manager and Staff Manager roles: local/reportbuilder:view_any_user_certificate. Users with these roles or who have been given this capability will be able to view and download any certificate.
- LPLMS-3591 – An incorrect link was included in the manager email from programs and certifications. The link that displayed took the manager to view their own progress rather than the user the email relates to. A fix has been released so that the correct link is included in the email and managers will be able to view the correct page
- LPLMS-3488 – Recertification Window issue. When viewing the certification completion page the “Apparent window period” was displaying an incorrect value of either 41 day(s) or 43 day(s). This was due to the window calculation using an incorrect month value which was one month later than the values for “Window open date” & “Effective Expiry date”. This has now been resolved so the value is displayed accurately.