Product Owner – Stream Authoring
Technical Framework Updates:
- ADAPT-9898 – The latest Framework update (FW.5.20.0) has been moved into production.
- ADAPT-10153 – A ‘Clean up’ was done on the deprecated Mongo/Mongoose settings to prevent future issues from occurring.
- ADAPT-10171 – The download button can now be replaced with an uploaded icon via the icon replacement extension.
- ADAPT-10185 – Resolved an issue that was causing pages to open mid-way down the page instead of at the beginning of the page.
- ADAPT-10220 – Resolved an issue with the Assisted Learning extension. Prior to the fix, if the user failed an assessment, they were not given the option to do Assisted Learning.
- ADAPT-10185 – There was an issue whereby if a page contained a Flipcard component, upon page loading, the page was pulling to the Flipcard first, instead of to the top of the page.
- ADAPT-10144 – Issue fixed that was causing the text on the Fill in the blanks component to display in the wrong colour.
- ADAPT-10179 – When the text part of a Reveal component was lengthy, not all of the text was displayed when viewing on viewport devices.
- ADAPT-10112 – Resolved an issue which prevented the page scroll from working after completing Flipcards and/ or open text input components on a module.