Senior Product Manager
Continuing on our journey to provide a more customisable platform, we have added the ability to change the primary navigation bar background colour.
Navigation Bar Background Colour Configuration
What it is:
Org Admins can select a background colour for the primary navigation bar.
Why we have done this:
We know that our customers want to configure the look of their Stream LXP platform to better reflect their organisation’s brand. Providing the option to set the background colour for the primary navigation bar empowers Org Admins to create a learning platform that works best with their organisation’s brand guidelines.
How it works:
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ > ‘Theme’
- In the ‘Simple Theme Creator’ section, select ‘Nav Bar Background’
- This enables a colour picker and a preview section displaying the nav bar
- Select a colour and then the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the ‘Simple Theme Creator’ section
- Navigate to the frontend and refresh your dashboard
- The navigation bar will be updated with the colour you selected.
- LXP-7888, LXP-7889, LXP-7890, and LXP-7891 – The filtering on the My Team In Progress & Completion reports has been updated to improve the user experience.