A brand new feature in Stream LXP that gives you more control in guiding learners to the most relevant learning experience when they need it. Read more about how this new ‘Promote’ feature allows you to highlight any learning experience of high significance to help steer your learners on their learning journey.
‘Promote’ a Learning Experience
What it is
This exciting new feature allows an Admin with the permission to edit a learning experience to mark it as ‘Promoted’ to highlight content of significance. Learners will see a ‘Promoted’ ribbon against highlighted learning experience tiles on the learner dashboard and the ‘Discover’ page. A new filter has also been added to the ‘Discover’ page so learners can easily filter for ‘Promoted’ learning experiences.
Why we have done this
Having a way of highlighting courses of significance steers learners toward content that is both relevant and beneficial to them.
How it works
- Navigate to a learning experience of your choice or create a new learning experience
- On the right-hand side under ‘Display Options’ tick the ‘Promote’ check box
- When learning experiences are marked as ‘Promoted’ the tile on the learner dashboard will display a ‘Promoted’ ribbon
- To use the filter on the ‘Discover’ page
- Click on the ‘Filters’ button
- Tick the ‘Promoted’ checkbox
- Apply filters
- The results will display only ‘Promoted’ learning experiences
- Want to personalise the text on the ribbon & the filter?
- Change this text via the translations service
- Search for the word ‘promoted’
- Enter the preferred text in the text box for ‘promoted’ and ‘Submit’
For further information on how this works, please see this video.