Associate Product Manager – LP LMS
- LPLMS-3398 – Custom URL Redirect option on Assessments. When setting up an instance of a quiz, a Course Creator can now see an option to configure a URL that Learners should be directed to on completion of a quiz. When a Learner completes the final question of a quiz that has a custom URL configured and then clicks to confirm the “Submit all and finish”, they are redirected to the custom URL instead of the standard quiz review page.
- LPLMS-3886 – Manager unable to sign off after completion is archived. A fix has been released for the OJT activity where managers were unable to sign off on users that had expired archived records. With this fix, managers will be able to type in new completion text and select a new date.
- LPLMS-3774 – Timeline Course format issue when displaying in Arabic. When viewing a course using the Timeline format in Arabic, the pointer at the top of the page was split off from the timeline. A fix has now been released for this so that it displays as one line.
- LPLMS-3729 – Video media custom size not working. Videos added via the database activity on a course page were not being responsive when the page was resized. This has now been resolved with this release so that videos will increase or decrease in size along with the page as expected.
- LPLMS-3276 – Cron Error – Social Wall – Class Object not found. A fix has been released that resolves an issue with a scheduled task for the Social Wall format that was causing the cron not to run. The scheduled task will now run without any errors.
- LPLMS-3602 – OJT Managers can’t upload files unless enrolled on course. When a manager was evaluating OJT via the report and they were not enrolled onto the course, they were being navigated to an enrollment page instead of taken directly to a page to upload a file. A fix for this has been released so that managers are not asked to enrol on courses before they can upload files.
- LPLMS-3652 – Currently the KPI Dashlet block inherits the block background colour from within Nebula but if you edited the block and tried to change the background colour from there, it would have no effect. The colour from Nebula would still show. This has now been resolved so that when the background colour is set at block level, it will override the theme colour.