Associate Product Manager – LP LMS
- LPLMS-7600 – When choosing an organisation on a self-registration page, the search field and organisation dropdown overlapped. This has now been fixed so this overlap no longer occurs.
- LPLMS-7462 – An “Error reading from database” message was appearing for managers when trying to view their team’s face-to-face training through dashlets on the dashboard. This has been resolved so that the error doesn’t appear and managers can view team members’ training without issue.
- LPLMS-7329 – An issue was fixed in the appraisal report source where reports refused to load due to a missing appraisal ID column.
- LPLMS-7804 – Emails were being sent out to everyone with the “Staff Manager” role when a user requested to recertify outside their recertification window. This was due to the ‘local/learningpool:openrecertifywindowconfig’ capability being enabled by default on the role. The capability has now been removed from the role and a new one added, which is not enabled by default. This will stop large numbers of emails being sent out to managers.
- LPLMS-6976 – When using the Timeline course format, the total number of activities that displayed in the Topic/Section footer area included activities that had been hidden. This has now been changed to only include visible activities in the completed vs total calculation.
- LPLMS-7404 – Updating the language string for the text on the “info” button on the Course Introduction block caused the button to no longer work. This issue has been corrected so that users can update the text on the button without affecting the functionality.
- LPLMS-7885 – The course completion criteria wasn’t being generated/updated when a course module was marked as complete. When the completion criteria remained ungenerated, the course completion showed as incomplete even when the user had completed all modules. It has now been corrected so that the completion criteria now generates and the course completion shows as complete.
- LPLMS-6528 – When trying to access historic conversations on the SDS Academy site, users were being redirected to the dashboard. This was due to a broken URL and has now been updated so that users are taken to the correct place and are able to view any relevant information.