Product Owner – Adapt
Technical Framework Updates:
- ADAPT-7872 – We updated Node to version v14.19.1. This work was required to allow us to update to Framework 5.19.7 in the next few weeks.
- ADAPT-8113 – The Flipcard component has been updated to React.
- ADAPT-9899 – Super Admin users can now transfer the ownership of a course to another user within the same tenant. If the course contained a review, all the comments will remain. This feature was developed to help in scenarios whereby a user has left (permanently or temporarily) and other users need access to their course.
- ADAPT-9731 – Resolved an issue that was causing the header navigation to be pushed down the page upon previewing in Adapt. There was also a gap between the top of the page and navigation bar when the course was uploaded to the LXP.
- ADAPT-9946 – Resolved an issue that was preventing some courses from being viewed on an Android device.
- ADAPT-10123 – Resolved an issue that was occurring when undertaking an assessment. The marking icons (‘X’) were not disappearing upon a new attempt.
- ADAPT-10104 – Resolved a theming issue on the Multiple Choice Component that prevented the colour from contrasting with the background-colour. Text was also not visible on the navigation which was preventing users from scrolling back through images.