Senior Product Manager
Associate Product Manager
Following on from our previous releases in January which introduced the concept of ‘Attempts’ and the first functionality that this powers, we have just released Dynamic Attempt Completion Expiry Dates.
You can find information about where this feature is on the Academy:
Dynamic attempt completion expiry dates
What has been released:
Dynamic attempt completion expiry dates are calculated from the individual user’s attempt completion date, rather than a fixed specific date for all users.
Why we have done this:
We spend a lot of time listening to our customers and based on feedback we have added this functionality as it is the most commonly requested expiry calculation method.
How it works:
- In Learning Experience Attempt Options, select ‘Use Attempt Completion Date’ as the ‘Expiry Method’.
- Choose “Months” or “Years” and enter a number e.g. 6 months to set the validity period
- The validity period will be the length of time a completed attempt will be valid for
- For example, if a learner completes a learning experience on the 12/01/2022 and the “Validity Period” is set for 2 years, then the completed attempt’s expiry date will be 12/01/2024
- If you want the learner’s enrolment to reset upon attempt expiry check the ‘Reset enrollments’ checkbox, otherwise, the attempt will simply expire
- LXP-6431 – The save button when copying an HTML resource now saves changes correctly
- LXP-6597 – Within My Reports section, right-to-left languages are showing expected space between the start and end dates
- LXP-6244 – Active User count on org list page now respects user expiry dates
- LXP-2790 – Assigned Streams and playlist Stream appear without the need to refresh the page on the Stream dashboard
- LXP-6576- When updating or creating a description on an object the save button is now functional
- LXP-5473- Translations updated for German (DE) translations
- LXP-2502 – Changing the Default xAPI Activity ID of a resource now updates object completion criterion
- LXP-5387 – An Admin on the enrolment page can now view the ‘User Profile’ in sidebar so that you user details can be checked without having to switch to the user table, this is when the new My Profile is enabled