Associate Product Manager – LP LMS
- LPLMS-6647 – Previously when using the ‘Training Tiles’ block, the setting ‘Show content from this category’ allowed admins to display courses and content from a specific category. We have now improved this functionality so that admins will be able to select multiple categories to increase the range of content viewable by users.
- LPLMS-6663 – Adding the column ‘Approval time’ to the embedded ‘Attendees’ report was causing multiple rows to show per sign-up. This has been fixed so that when users add the column to the report it will display with only a single row per sign-up.
- LPLMS-7052 – When users had an incomplete CPD activity in their CPD log, they were unable to interact with the LMS. With this release if users have an incomplete activity, they will be able to use the system as expected. All controls, buttons and links are now accessible.
- LPLMS-7790 – If a restriction was added to an activity on a course page using the Tile Format, it changed the title text colour to white making it invisible for users. This has now been corrected so that adding restrictions will not affect any text colours.
- LPLMS-7981 – A ‘Missing language string’ message was appearing on the report builder page when the ‘Attendance’ report source was enabled. A fix has been released so that admins will now be able to use the report source without encountering the error message.
- LPLMS-7830 – Corrected display issues with fixed text and fixed image appraisal questions
- LPLMS-7831 – Certification audience rules now use exactly the same logic as certification related reports
- LPLMS-7832 – Added warning for incompatible aggregation of report containing custom fields
- LPLMS-7836 – Allowed course custom fields to be both locked and required
- LPLMS-7841 – Fixed the Seminar update instance to skip the calendar update if there is a minor seminar change
- LPLMS-7842 – Fixed seminar ‘Sign-up’ report ‘Booked by’ filter
- LPLMS-7834 – Fixed keyboard navigation in the Quick Access menu and Message menu
- LPLMS-7837 – Added new report source for saved searches
- LPLMS-7833 – Ensured user identities are displayed when allocating spaces to a Seminar event
- LPLMS-7844 – Reset seminar signup fields when signup is reused to prevent notifications from being sent to wrong user
- LPLMS-7845 – Removed horizontal scrollbar when viewing the activity completion report (in a course)
- LPLMS-7846 – Fixed notification not being sent when seminar booking is cancelled due to user enrolment
- LPLMS-7847 – Fixed a report builder bug where tag filter could exclude rows without any tags
- LPLMS-7848 – Improved reliability of SCORM packages saving progress with large amounts of data
- LPLMS-7835 – Added an automated fix for Certifications which were incorrectly reassigned
- LPLMS-7849 – Fixed issue in deprecated trait in report builder causing fatal error
- LPLMS-7850 – Temporary managers are now correctly notified when a user signs up to a seminar event
- LPLMS-7838 – Fixed SQL in the ‘In Progress’ column of the Course Completions by Organisation Report Builder report
- LPLMS-7840 – Added course completion status column to the record of learning : Courses report sources