Associate Product Manager – LP LMS
This document details the latest changes that have been released for the LMS. For this release we have made an improvement to Welcome Emails, fixed a minor bug and added new functionality to the LP KPI Dashlets block.
LP KPI Dashlet Block: (LPLMS-4675)
What it is:
- As well as being able to target courses, we have added the ability for the Dashlets to target:
- The block can now be set up to display a Manager view which will display only information for My Team if you have direct reports set up.
- An Organisation data target has also been added which allows one or multiple organisations to be selected. Once configured it will display a culmination of the user information from the selected organisation(s) for the chosen data set.
Why we have done this:
The Learning Pool KPI Dashlets block allowed for the configuration of a dashlet to be against a specific course, but we wanted to take that further to make managing performance progress as easy as possible. Now, instead of running different reports, progress for courses, programs and certifications can be viewed in one place in a visual and impactful way.
H0w it works:
- Each dashlet can be configured individually
- Set the Data Target to Courses, Programs or Certifications
- Choose the Content Target from Learner, Manager or Organisation
- Customise the labels to choose which data is important to you
- Customise the design of the dashlet by updating text colour, background colour and border style
- Choose whether to add an icon to highlight the purpose of the dashlet at a glance
For full information, please check out the Learning Pool LMS User Guide on our Academy:
- LPLMS-3244 – Welcome emails previously sent out when a user was manually created or self-registered on a site. This has now been improved and welcome emails will now be sent to any users created via an integration as well.
- LPLMS-4801 – The colour of the invalid login message was not meeting accessibility standards so we have updated it to a darker colour that now passes and is clear to read for all users.