Product Owner – Adapt
Technical Framework Updates:
- ADAPT-9671 – An update was made to Studiodev.learningpool.com with the most recent third party packages (N to Z). This required a full regression test
- ADAPT-9799 – Update Adapt builder framework to FW 5.18.8
- ADAPT-9873 – Update to the Accordion component to the React version to bring the component in line with the latest framework.
- ADAPT-8738 – We have completed work to make the Stacker Component configurable to be accessible on desktop.
- ADAPT-9918 – Add Spanish Columbian as a language from the language picker
- ADAPT-10053 – Additional permissions added to allow the customer support team to run reports in the builder.
- ADAPT-10062, ADAPT-10027 – Accessibility improvements to the Avatar extension. When using screen reader software, the user will now be informed that a name is expected in the name field and the user will be notified when they reach the character limit.
- ADAPT-10109 – Accessibility improvement to include the html element <q> as a complement for shorter quotes to the <blockquote> element in the text editors. This refers to the WCAG guideline 1.3.1 Info and Relationships.
- ADAPT-9915 – We had added functionality that would automatically force course rebuilds when a plugin was updated (so the user would not have to do so manually). This caused an issue that prevented some courses from being viewed which has now been resolved.
- ADAPT-9945 – Users were unable to preview any courses. This has since been resolved.
- ADAPT-9914 – Special characters and accents were not appearing correctly in builder (they were appearing correctly on the preview/downloaded copy of the course). This is now resolved.
- ADAPT-10033- An issue was fixed that was preventing users from submitting answers or viewing feedback on the Hidden Hotspots component.
- ADAPT-9900- MP4 assets were failing to upload to the builder, this has now been resolved.
- ADAPT-9942 – Resolved an issue with the reveal component whereby when viewed on mobile, buttons were only partially visible.
- ADAPT-9900 – Resolved an issue with the blank component which was preventing course progress being tracked when they contained a blank component, resulting in completion issues.
- ADAPT-10052 – Align formatting for badges to the left (instead of to the centre which they were previously).
- ADAPT-10043 – Resolved an issue with navigation which was preventing users from scrolling back through images when they scrolled past the last image on a course.
- ADAPT-10047 – Resolved an issue with the print icon for the open text input component. The second icon that appeared within the component itself did not work (could not download the PDF).