Associate Product Manager – LP LMS
- LPLMS-4186 – Theme looks broken when accessing assignment. When trying to access an assignment, for some users the page displayed with the theme stripped with an error message. A fix for this has now been released so that the page displays as expected for all users.
- LPLMS-4323 – Navigation icons and text overlap when printing. Elements within the main menu and utility bar collided and overlapped when trying to print a learning plan. This issue has now been resolved so that they display correctly when printing.
- LPLMS-4168 – Course intro block hides activities from users with view capability. A grey overlay was appearing over the top of activities when a user with the Trainer role that had been assigned the moodle/course:view capability viewed the course page. This has been fixed so that activities display clearly without any overlay.
- LPLMS-4338 – Calendar and upcoming events block show old seminar name. Updating the name of a Seminar activity via the edit option on the course page did not pull the changes through to the site calendar. The calendar and upcoming events block showed the original name. A fix for this has now been released so that updating the name will update correctly across all areas.
- LPLMS-4114 – Seminar: users able to sign up after closure date using Calendar. A bug has been resolved that allowed users to sign up to Seminar events after the closure date through the calendar.
- LPLMS-3060 – Mandatory Custom Fields Break LP Webservice. User creation web service requests were failing for clients if the web service user had a required profile field that wasn’t filled out. The request returned a ‘User not fully set-up’ message and failed to create the user. This issue has now been fixed ensuring that the web service request results in a successful user creation.
- LPLMS-4304 – Course wizard – Default blocks being added to duplicated course. When using the course wizard to create a course, default blocks, including the Latest Announcements block, Recent Activity block, Announcements forum block, were being added to the page despite not being included in the template. This release has resolved this issue so that only blocks that are included in the template are added to the course page.
- LPLMS-4293 – Tiles Format: Unable to select icon or image. When users clicked on the button to pick a new icon either on the tile itself, within the section settings under ‘Icon to display on this tile only’ or directly within the course settings under Edit settings > Course format > Tile icon, the buttons didn’t work and users were unable to select an icon or image. We have now fixed this issue so that the buttons work as expected.
- LPLMS-173 – A – Duplicate IDs on Log in page – WCAG 4.11. The ‘Create Account’ button had duplicate IDs which caused some accessibility issues with the page. This element has been updated to ensure that values are unique and not duplicated for multiple elements.