Senior Product Manager
Continuing on our quest for an improved Dashboard and accessibility we have introduced a new Dashboard Slider design as a configurable option in this release.
New Dashboard Slider Design
What it is:
Org Admins can select between the existing and a new and improved dashboard slider design. Check out this short video here.
Why we have done this:
We have received feedback on the current slider regarding concerns of accessibility and that it is confusing. Learners often do not realise there could be more learning experiences once they scroll to the end of the default number displayed. Therefore, the new slider has been designed with accessibility standards as the top priority and each component of the new slider now achieves AA or AAA WCAG standards.
How it works:
- Navigate to ‘Services’ > ‘UI/UX’
- Tick the ‘Enable New Dashboard Slider UI’ checkbox
- When enabled, users in the org will see the new slider design which includes
- Improved navigation arrows
- The placement of the ‘View All’ button has been changed to increase click-rate
- ‘View All’ button now includes the total number of learning experiences within the stream
- LXP-8114 – API: Session now expires after a configured period of time
- LXP-7626 – Certificate settings – can now put name and date to designated position of uploaded certificate