Product Manager – Adapt
- ADAPT-8337 – The narrative component has been updated to allow for an additional appearance setting. You can now choose to display the narrative items as full width with the text appearing below the images.
- ADAPT-8389 – The glossary component has now been updated to allow you to link to an item within the glossary extension. You can set this up by adding glossary terms to the extension, then go to the text editor you would like to add the link to and click on Source where you can add a link.
You can see an example of how to do this here. The link used in the video is also included below:
<a href=’#’ data-glossaryterm=’Extension’>extensions</a>
- ADAPT-7949 – When using the primary logo on the carbon menu the logo was not resizing correctly, resulting in part of the logo being cut off. This has now been updated to ensure that the full logo remains visible regardless of screen size.
- ADAPT-8208 – The custom box menu was not displaying the duration text when it was added to the page settings. This has now been updated to ensure that when a duration is added, it will be visible just above the page level progress bar.
- ADAPT-8301 – When using the Chatbot component, users were being scrolled up to the top of the component. This has now been updated to ensure it only moves the screen down to bring the latest answer in view.
- ADAPT-8359 – The references extension has been updated to ensure that users can close he reference pop up. A recent bug prevented them from closing the reference item. Users can now close them by clicking on the X in the top right corner or clicking anywhere outside of the reference.
- ADAPT-8384 – When using the health gauge to navigate to linked questions, the user would get taken to the question but the overlay would remain, preventing them from interacting with the course. This has now been updated to ensure that the overlay closes and the user can continue with the course.
- ADAPT-8471 – When using the Hotspot menu with the avatar extension and intro outro, it caused an issue where the video would not play correctly for the intro. This has now been updated to ensure that the video will trigger and play as expected.
- ADAPT-8496 – Some users reported an issue with the page footer navigation appearing under the top nav bar when the mentor pop up appeared on screen. This has now been updated to ensure that the page footer is not displayed when the mentor appears.
- ADAPT-8497 – Some users reported an issue with the page footer not appearing at the bottom of some pages when trickle was used in a course. This has now been updated to ensure that the page footer appears at the bottom of the screen as expected.