Product Owner – Adapt
- ADAPT-8802 – The Graphic component has been updated to allow for the image to be used as a link. You can now input a link into the URL field on the component as seen in the image below, you can also see how this is set up in this short video.
- ADAPT-8555 – On the Hotspot menu, we had an issue with the width settings of the pin images not updating correctly. This has now been updated to ensure that the pixel width value used in page settings will determine the size of the images of the menu.
- ADAPT-8645 – The spectrum menu has been updated to ensure that the badges icon does not overlap the main navigation bar.
- ADAPT-8724 – The fill in the blanks component has been updated to ensure that all dropdowns are selectable after we experienced an issue with the second dropdown pre-populating an answer. This will now appear blank and allow the user to select their answers as expected.
- ADAPT-8730 – When using randomised blocks in an assessment with a block containing two questions, users were seeing the questions duplicate when leaving and returning to the page. This has now been updated to ensure that the blocks appear as normal and no duplications are displayed.
- ADAPT-8775 – The Open text input component has been updated to ensure that the user’s responses will be restored on xAPI courses from the activity state. This will ensure that users will see their responses on any device or browser they launch the content from. We have also updated the behaviour when the soft or hard reset is used to ensure that the user’s answers will be cleared out when these options are used.