Group Product Manager – Authoring
- Hot Graphic and Accordion item Image alignment improvements – Both of these components have been updated to allow you to set the alignment of the images using a dropdown option.
On the Accordion Items edit sidebar you will now see a dropdown option for Image alignment that allows you to choose either full, left or right on the accordion items:
On the Hot Graphic Item edit sidebar you will now see a dropdown option for Image alignment that allows you to choose either left or right:
- ADAPT-10600 – When adding a link to an external resource there was no option to set the link to open in a new tab other than manually editing the HTML. This has now been updated to automatically set links to open in a new tab. When adding a link you will now see the option for Open in a new tab defaulted to on, with the ability to switch off the new window link, however we always recommend opening external links in a new tab.
- ADAPT-10453 – When using the Open Text Input PDF downloader, there was an issue with the print icon not showing on the menu until a user had entered a page. This has now been updated to ensure the icon appears at all times.
- ADAPT-10524 – When using xAPI along with the certificate extension, there was an issue with the final completion statement not being sent when the certificate was issued. This has now been corrected to ensure the certificate is issued as normal and the completion statement is also sent as expected.
- ADAPT-10461 – When using closed captions on the media player with an mp4 file, the alignment of the CC options was aligned incorrectly making it difficult for a user to select the correct language option. This has now been corrected to ensure that the options appear correctly.
- ADAPT-10445 – The flipcard component had an issue when used with keyboard navigation as focus was not being given to the items. This has now been corrected so that the items can be given focus and opened correctly with keyboard navigation.
- ADAPT-10458 – In an assessment, when using the single submit extension and allowing for individual feedback on the questions with the overall single submit feedback switched off, users would see the overall feedback appearing in the middle of the individual feedback. This has now been updated to ensure that the overall feedback is not displayed.
- ADAPT-10361 – When editing course content in adapt the CKeditor was intermittently collapsing on google chrome preventing users from adding or editing text. This has now been corrected to ensure the fields appear at all times.
- ADAPT-8356 – When adding multiple asset links to an accordion item it would not allow a third asset link to be added to the same body field. This has now been corrected to allow for multiple asset links to be inserted correctly.
- ADAPT-10611 – When adding font awesome icons into the CKeditor, it would strip the HTML classes and prevent the icon from being included. This has now been corrected to ensure FA icons can be successfully added.
- ADAPT-10598 – When attempting to add a link, reference or asset link to a hot graphic or branching item it was not possible to see the pop-up modal to add the link. This has now been updated to ensure it is visible and links can be added successfully.
- ADAPT-10635 – When adding an asset link to a course, the pop up modal was obscuring the asset selection screen, this has now been corrected to ensure the modal disappears when viewing asset management allowing you to select the asset you want.
- ADAPT-10572 – When using a screen reader, the Open Text Input remaining characters text was not receiving focus or being read out. This has now been corrected to ensure that screen readers pick up on this text.
- ADAPT-10595 – The answer item text on a multiple choice question was not being aligned correctly when the text was split across two lines. This has now been updated to ensure that the text is aligned as expected with the top line.
- ADAPT-10441 – When using the Hotspot Menu with keyboard navigation, selecting a menu item and clicking enter did not open the modal pop-up preventing users from accessing the page. This has now been corrected to ensure that the menu item receives focus, pressing enter will open the modal and allow the user to select the launch option.
- ADAPT-10588 – When using the Home Redirect extension, it was not allowing the navigation bar logo to work as a link. This has now been updated to ensure that the link opens as expected when a user clicks on the logo.