Download the L&D Global Sentiment Survey 2023
What’s on the mind of L&D in 2023?
What’s new in learning and development in 2023? A whole lot. The impact of the pandemic is not over, but L&D practitioners world-wide are shifting away from the reaction to lockdown that we saw last year and are embracing new technologies, and one in particular – Artificial Intelligence.
L&D’s fascination with the promise of data, which seemed to have peaked in 2020, is back, but is it here to stay? In this year’s Global Sentiment Survey, Donald H Taylor will look back over 10 years of survey data to put the results for 2023 in context. Are we really heading into a new world of AI-driven L&D, or simply dazzled by new technology? And what about ideas that had seemed so hot in the past, like collaboration and coaching? – are they maintaining the strong showing of previous years?
In the report, Donald will explain the key themes in L&D that emerged from his survey, answered by nearly 4,000 people worldwide. He’ll look at major trends, geographical differences and why some ideas linger while others fade.
- Technology’s return as a dominant theme in L&D’s thinking
- The challenges we’re facing across the world
- Persistent differences across geographies, and where they come from
- How L&D seems easily distracted by online chatter
- The five-year bounce – how some ideas return and others don’t
Get your copy of the report