Learning Pool’s Health & Safety training is IIRSM approved
We are delighted to announce that all of our Health and Safety lessons/modules are now approved by the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
As an approved training course provider, this showcases that all our compliance, legal and health and safety training makes a significant difference to learners and will instill them with confidence that the training they are receiving is meeting the high standards set in by the experts at the IIRSM.
What is the IIRSM?
Managing risk effectively isn’t just about big business, or money, or what might go wrong. It’s about people, communication, trust and opportunity.
IIRSM’s global community of 8,000 plus individuals, are not just health, safety and environmental people, nor are they simply experts in quality, sustainability, nor governance, security, compliance and audit. Instead, they work in all these fields, at every level, bringing integrated risk decision-making to help keep people and organizations safe, healthy and resilient. As an inclusive and diverse community, IIRSM members access richer learning and networking opportunities and are supported, whether they’re just starting out in their career or already leading the way.
What does the IIRSM base its accreditation on?
The IIRSM review process includes evaluation of:
- The purpose of the course
- Training and learning objectives
- Technical syllabus
- Learning Experience and design principles
- Structure and system of the content
- Quality of Assessment & Security of assessment
- Subject Matter Expert qualifications
- Learner reviews of the content
- Desktop review of the course content by an approved reviewer
How does it benefit our customers?
By gaining accreditation with the IIRSM, our customers can be confident that our training meets the high-quality standards that the industry expects. Iirsm’s course approval scheme enables organizations to align themselves and their courses with an independent and trusted international brand. You can take comfort that when you see the IIRSM Training Approval logo, the courses have been through a rigorous quality assurance process, bringing together IIRSM’s educational standards and expertise with those of the organization.
- Our learning programs are high quality and provide specialist technical insight
- We respond to individual learner needs
- Our services meet the needs of learners with relevant assessments in place
- Our expert learning experience team make effective use of appropriate teaching, learning aids and innovative resources to ensure our training is engaging and relevant
- Business and programs are effectively managed and keep updated
- Training and Systems are effectively monitored for high standards and allow for continuous improvement
Where can we find the content?
All 44 of these courses are in our Off-the-Shelf Libraries. Get in touch to take a look at our off-the-shelf libraries.
|Anti bribery and corruption||Fire Safety|
|Anti money laundering||Introduction to First Aid|
|Competition Law||Introduction to Health and Safety|
|Criminal Finances Act 2017||Lone working|
|Fraud awareness||Manual Handling|
|Fraud Prevention||Personal Safety|
|The Bribery Act 2010||RIDDOR|
|Whistleblowing||Working at Height|
|Whistleblowing with Confidence||New and Expectant Mothers|
|Cyber Crime||Managing Health and Safety|
|Cyber Security||Drug and Alcohol Awareness|
|Cyber Security in the Workplace||Emergency Planning|
|Data Protection (Core)||PEEPs|
|Data Protection for Call Centre Staff||Security measures in the workplace|
|Data Protection for HR and Managers||Asbestos Awareness|
|Data Protection for Marketing Staff||Fire Warden Training|
|Data Security (Core)||Health and Safety in the Workplace|
|Information Governance||Line managers Health and Safety|
|Information Security||Office Safety|
|Information Management||Risk Management|
|COSHH||The Principles of Risk Assessment|
|Display Screen Equipment||Driving Safety|
Got a learning problem to solve?
Get in touch to discover how we can help