Pain-free content review? Say it’s true!
We all know how difficult it can be to spot our own mistakes when developing content. The best way to ensure we catch any errors is to get help in the way of a review by our colleagues and subject matter experts.
“The progress of rivers to the ocean is not so rapid as that of man to error.” – Voltaire
Are multiple excel sheets and word documents really the easiest way to review content?
We thought we could do better, so we’ve developed a really exciting feature in Adapt Builder that makes the review process so much easier. We think you’re going to love it!
Flexible and responsive
Commenting and Review means you can create and send out a draft copy of your module directly from Adapt Builder. You can send this version to anyone with an email address, regardless of whether they have an Adapt account.
Once you add a reviewer, they’ll get an email notification providing them with a unique URL so they can add comments and suggestions on your draft as well as target specific areas of content.
The review interface includes lots of device options so the reviewer can switch with ease between desktop, tablet and mobile views, ensuring that all device views have been covered.
You can access the review from within Adapt Builder at any time to access all comments or filter by page. Clicking on flags will take you to specific content sections directly.
If a reviewer has highlighted an issue on mobile then clicking on the issue will change the view from desktop to mobile.
You can also reply to the user, e.g. if you disagree with their review or if you require further clarification. Once you’re happy to make the suggested edits you can choose to resolve them and then remove them from your to-do list.
The best bits
- All reviews are held directly on Adapt Builder, so you can say goodbye to your excel spreadsheet
- Anyone can be added as a reviewer without the need for an Adapt account
- Multiple people can collaboratively review the same version of a module and view each other’s comments
- Create multiple reviews if you don’t want everyone seeing the same comments
- Access on every device, so you don’t need to manually upload to your LMS
- Create a dialogue on the review by replying to comments
- Resolve any comments once you’ve made a change
- When the module has been updated you can send out a new review copy
Commenting and review in action
Customers can get their hands on Commenting and Review demo course right here in The Academy. If you’re not a customer and want to know more, pop your details in the form here and we’ll set you up with a free 7 day Adapt Builder Trial.
We’ll be hosting a webinar on this feature in a few weeks.
Sign up to our newsletter so you don’t miss out.
Got a learning problem to solve?
Get in touch to discover how we can help