The Learning Pool Awards are back for 2021! We love recognizing our customers’ impressive achievements, and there is no greater recognition of your hard work and commitment than winning one of our awards.
Back after a little hiatus in 2020, there are four categories to choose from in the 2021 Learning Pool Awards. The categories cover all aspects of Learning Pool solutions, as well as rewarding teams and individuals for their outstanding work.
It’s easy to enter. Just choose your categories (you can enter as many as you like), select your own format and email your entry to [email protected].
Learning Pool Awards Categories
Most Innovative Use of Learning Technologies
We’re looking for an organization that can demonstrate that they have used learning technologies to make a unique and innovative contribution to the delivery of learning, one that indicates the future shape of L&D in their organization.
We’ll be looking for evidence that:
- Your project has made an impact in terms of individual and organizational performance
- You have made appropriate, and innovative, use of new technology from your Learning Pool service
- There is evidence of a successful implementation strategy, including alignment with organizational goals, engagement with key stakeholders, marketing, support and evaluation
- There is evidence of an outcome that’s better than the traditional approach
- Steps were taken to engage learners with the subject
Rising Star award
One of our favorite awards, our Rising Star recognizes someone starting out in their career, or just new to learning and development.
The winner will have brought energy and commitment to using learning technology, to drive change and improvement in their organization.
The Best Learning Transformation in Response to COVID-19
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic still reaches far and wide. In March last year, many organizations faced the urgent challenge of bringing programs into the digital world, whether through eLearning, virtual classrooms, or other digitally-enabled solutions.
We will be looking for evidence that:
- The need for a new digital program was effectively-identified, defined and agreed upon with leaders and stakeholders.
- The design of the program was appropriate to deliver its objectives.
- There was a successful implementation strategy, including alignment with organizational goals.
- Learners have been supported effectively throughout the transformation program.
- The project has made an impact in terms of business continuity and both individual and organizational performance.
Best Learning Project
This award will recognize excellence across the board, in terms of content, use of technology, and organizational needs. The winning organization will have managed a project that has led to a lasting, measurable and positive impact in your organization.
We’ll be looking for evidence that:
- The project has been aligned with the company strategy
- The project has impacted the business outside of L&D and has driven real change in your organization
- The project has made a positive impact in terms of individual and organizational performance
- Engagement levels are impressive, relative to budget and desired outcome
Submissions should be roughly 1,000 words and we’ll announce the nominees on Tuesday 21 September 2021. Please send your Learning Pool Awards submissions directly to [email protected] before Friday 10 September 2021 to be in with a chance of winning. Remember, you can enter more than one category.
Submissions may be accompanied by any or all of the following:
- A short video file or files or a link to a video sharing site (maximum cumulative length of the video(s) should be no more than 5 minutes),
- Links to additional material, such as a demo of the program or product
- Slides or static screen displays An independent committee will choose the winners, to be announced at Learning Pool Live,
An independent committee will judge the entries of the 2021 Learning Pool Awards. Winners will be announced Learning Pool Live on Thursday 14th October.