Learning Pool Launches New Compliance Course Titles
We’re pleased to announce the release of several new course titles as part of our off-the-shelf compliance roadmap. These are now available to both new and existing customers and can be purchased on a course-by-course basis.
Fully accredited, our ready-made elearning libraries – consisting of hundreds of digital lessons across a variety of compliance and professional development topics – are authored and regularly reviewed by leading subject matter experts to ensure they remain accurate, reliable and relevant.
A list of the new course titles now available can be found below:
- Bystander Intervention
- Preventing Workplace Harassment: US Edition
- Preventing Workplace Harassment: Global Edition
- Hazardous Waste
- Safe Driving
Additionally, the following micro assets are also available:
- Decision Moment: Active Shooter Preparedness
- Decision Moment: Recognizing Business Records
- Video Moment: Human Trafficking Awareness
- Video Moment: Working With Third Parties
- Decision Moment: Acting With Integrity
At the same time, the following titles are also now available for our UK customers:
- Anti-corruption: UK Edition – Facilitation Payments Prohibited
- Anti-money Laundering and Combatting Terrorist Financing: UK Edition
- Building An Ethical Work Environment: UK Edition
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: UK edition
- Ensuring data privacy: UK Edition
- Navigating Conflicts of Interest: UK Edition
- Living By Our Code: UK Edition
- Preventing Sexual Harassment: UK Edition
- Preventing Workplace Harassment: UK Edition
- Promoting Fair Competition: UK Edition
These course titles and micro assets are available to purchase on a course-by-course basis so that organizations can access only the material that is relevant to their needs. More titles will become available later this year including Reporting and Non-retaliation and UK Whistleblower.
Visit showcase to discover the full details on these new course titles. If you are an existing Learning Pool customer, please contact your Account Manager to discuss your options.
About Learning Pool
Wherever you find ambitious workplaces investing in their people, you’ll find Learning Pool.
Learning Pool creates learning experiences that deliver extraordinary outcomes for workplaces investing in the performance and skills of their people. Proudly serving thousands of global organizations and their learners, Learning Pool’s AI-powered learning platform, with integrated skills profiles, combines technology and adaptive content to provide actionable insight on every learner’s performance. Trusted by some of the world’s largest food manufacturers and retailers, global finance and insurance leaders and well-known NGO and sports associations, we help companies increase productivity, achieve higher retention rates and reduce costs through more efficient learning.
Got a learning problem to solve?
Get in touch to discover how we can help