Join #TeamLP for the fourteenth annual Learning Pool Live event – a day where we make the extraordinary happen.
Industry pioneers and hundreds of L&D peers gather at Learning Pool Live for a day of innovation, idea sharing and the latest development in learning technologies and strategies.
Why should you attend?
- For an opportunity to be inspired by leading experts in the world of learning
- To get your hands on the latest developments in learning technologies and to learn how to use what’s available for maximum impact
- To hear some great use cases that will inspire you to create content that learners truly engage with
- To see firsthand how L&D departments are using our learning platforms to drive organizational performance improvement
- To build connections and learn from like-minded professionals
- To take part in our prestigious awards ceremony
We’ll be joined by Co-founder and CEO of The Centre for Inclusive Leadership, Paul Anderson Walsh for an opening keynote. Paul will share is his thoughts on the importance of inclusion, what it means and how it can shape an organisation.
Our host and closing keynote, Jez Rose will give delegates practical, simple and highly effective strategies. Uncovering the right questions that connect us to big ideas; change direction and mindset, and help lead to extraordinary results.
During this not-to-be missed event, you’ll also have the opportunity to meet with various members of the Learning Pool team – from Learning Designers and Product Owners to Solutions Engineers and C-suite. It’s all hands on deck at Learning Pool Live!
Places are limited so book your early bird place today to avoid disappointment.