Despite the abundance of research linking stronger profits with organizations that embrace diversity, the majority of sectors have been criticized for not being diverse enough.
As diversity and inclusion (D&I) come into ever-sharper focus, an inclusive workforce is no longer an optional nice-to-have, but integral to an organization’s survival. Companies that are more diverse perform better financially, are more productive, and have better access to in-demand talent, according to the experts.
The 2020 McKinsey Diversity Matters study, also found that companies in the top quartile of gender diversity were 25% more likely to experience above-average profitability than those in the bottom quartile.
This new guide by Raconteur investigates diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and how businesses can help foster inclusion and level the playing field.
With this eBook, you will learn:
- Why do non-inclusive companies fail?
- The problem with unconscious bias training
- How inclusive are businesses really?
- How to make your employees feel heard
- Why inclusion initiatives shouldn’t sit with HR
- Five companies getting D&I right
Download your free guide today.