Join our Boston team for the first of many online ‘gatherings’ hosted from our new office in the Innovation District of Boston, MA. These informal sessions are a great opportunity for L&D professionals to ‘get together’ to network with their peers and hear about some of the hottest trends and topics in L&D and today.
‘Supporting awareness of gender equality and creating environments committed to a more diverse future’ is something all organizations are seeking to do well.
Women continue to impact today’s business world yet, statistics show that there are not nearly enough women in the C-level suite. The stats are even more drastic in the world of Learning & Development with research stating women are twice as likely as men to have supporting administrative roles and half as likely to have leadership roles.
Preparing us to achieve this utopia of gender equality and diversity, we’ve put together a rich dialogue around:
– Seeing men as our allies! Most women state “men are the accelerators” of their careers.
– How to accelerate your career
– How to ‘send the elevator down’ to help encourage and extend other developments that are not there yet
– Is there a ‘female recession’? If yes, is it strictly a US thing or becoming global?
Our own Sharon Claffey Kaliouby, along with a diverse group of female learning executives, will share key insights and specific actions you can take in your career so that you leave with strategies for success. Executives will include Nancy Carlson, Mandi Christensen, Lisa Cannata, Sonia Malik, Analyn Pelayre & Laura Sukorokoff …to name a few!
+44 207 101 9383
US +1 857 284 1420
+44 345 074 4114*
US +1 844 238 5577
* call charges vary depending on your provider