In this eBook, we explore the requirements of modern leadership training in detail, with sections dedicated to current learning systems, the moment of need, and situational learning before moving on to look at practical solutions such as leadership masterclasses and reskilling.
The requirements for a modern learner’s user experience have fundamentally changed:
- While it can be easy to think of UX as a “good paint job” on older technology, it’s actually a more historical movement away from command and control that matters
- The modern learning suite can be envisioned as a set of blocks that can be reconfigured for different purposes
- Smart L&D uses its suite in this guise to match the tools to the situation
The aim of this guide is to promote a new way of training leaders fit to meet the challenges of today. The eBook is packed with examples of leadership training strategies built around modern L&D workflows.
With this eBook, you will learn:
- How leadership training programs address emerging challenges
- How to retrain employees to bridge gaps and bolster confidence
- Overcoming leadership development challenges
- Creating a culture of learning through sustainable leadership development training
Download your free guide today.