Senior Product Manager
We are delighted to announce a wonderful addition to Stream LXP’s product offering for the customers on the Enterprise (previously named Gold) package.
Stream LXP Mobile App
What it is:
The Stream LXP App is a native mobile device app that will work on iOS and Android systems. The app will enable a user to download Adapt xAPI content to a device for offline viewing. xAPI progress made offline will be tracked and automatically sync when the device is connected to an internet source.
Why we have done this:
Companies tend to expect that a user should be able to access content wherever they are and so Learning Pool decided an app was a good way to solve this. We also have a growing number of users within low bandwidth environments, and the offline capabilities of our app reduces the impact that has on a user’s learning.
How it works:
- Contact your Account Manager to have the ‘Mobile App’ service enabled on your Stream LXP org
- Create Learning Experiences that include an Adapt resource
- If the Adapt resource contains an external link e.g. YouTube or Vimeo then the content will not download
- The Stream LXP dashboard will display in the user’s selected language
- Please not as this is a first release, the other sections of the app will display in English only
- The app is not compatible with Single Sign on Orgs.
For a user
- Download “Learning Pool LXP” from Play Store or App Store
- Enter the orgs URL e.g. “https://academy.thelpacademy.com”
- Login using usual Stream username and password
- On login there are 3 options on the footer – Home, My Library and Settings
- Home – This is the webview of the Dasbhoard
- Note if a resource included an external link, a model may appear stating the content cannot be downloaded
- Settings – A user can view information about the app, change their download permissions and logout.
- LXP-7932 – The activity ID is now automatically populated when a Venue resource is selected, making for a more seamless user experience when creating learning experiences that use the event management functionality
- LXP-8479 – Text is no longer cut off in the actions modal on the all enrolments page
- LXP-8493 – Error message when attempting to reset a user’s enrolment is now fixed
- LXP-8397 – Accessibility has been improved on the multi level course level selection page
- LXP-8447 – Accessibility has been improved on the objects in the object selection page