Senior Product Manager
What it is:
- The new ‘My Profile’ page is a refreshed and more functional take on the legacy profile page. For the moment you have the choice to update your current org(s), all new orgs will automatically utilise this fantastic new view. A user can now edit more information on their own profile at the administrator’s discretion.
Why we have done this:
- We are constantly improving the user experience on Stream. My Profile, specifically, has been updated for many reasons – giving the user more control over the details shown on their profile, at the manager’s discretion, and also so that future releases such as ‘Complete your profile’ will provide a seamless experience for users.
What we have changed for front end users:
What we have changed for administrators:
- Viewing the user table on the administrators portil, a side bar will be shown when the edit icon is clicked. You can preview this here – https://vimeo.com/667133684/eadc30b711
- ‘Login as user’ button
- The user’s information
- Personal information (Name, Email, Language, Timezone and Location)
- Custom Profile Fields created by an administrator
- LXP-6142 – Duplicated Learning Experiences are no longer being displayed in the ‘recently viewed’ Stream
- LXP-5904 – Badges contain a clickable link to surface the correct completion information when viewing through Progress Reports
- LXP-5888 – There is no longer an error shown on an object that contains a comment from a deleted manager
- LXP-5980 – “Assigned Learning stream is displayed, without the need to refresh the page, when user adds Playlist with assigned Learning Experience.
- LXP-5920 – High Performers chart in Social Intelligence report is now displaying correctly
- LXP-5099 – Arabic and Hebrew now aligned correctly on Focus Area Modal when using IE11
- LXP-4860 – Arabic and Hebrew are now supported on the Stream login page
- LXP-6066 – Datatables have been adjusted to remove overlapping text issues with languages including Romanian
- LXP-6130 – UI Russian translation errors have been resolved
- LXP-4866 – Updates have been made to the layout of Archived Focus Area when using the languages Arabic and Hebrew
- LXP-6206 – Paramaribo (GMT-3:00) has been added to our list of supported time zones