Product Manager – Adapt
- ADAPT-8338 – New component available – the Confidence Slider component has been made available or all users within Adapt Builder. The confidence slider is a reflective question component. Learners rate their confidence on a subject and receive tailored feedback based on their response. This is particularly useful if you want to see how a learner’s confidence has changed as a result of their learning – you could put one confidence slider at the start of your course and one at the end. A user guide is available within the Academy here.
- ADAPT-8095 – The Open Text Input component has been updated to ensure that the Reset when revisited setting can be used on the component. This is a setting that appears within the Settings section of each component. The behaviour of each of these settings is detailed below:
- False – the component will not be reset when a page is revisited
- Soft – the component will be reset and can be interacted with, but not affect progress
- Hard – the component is fully reset and requires interaction to mark it as complete
- ADAPT-8531 – The loading screen has been updated to ensure that users with a screen reader are advised that the screen is loading.
- ADAPT-8546 – Filipino and Kannada have been added to the available languages when creating multi-lang courses
- ADAPT-7915 – Some users have seen issues when viewing Adapt content within an iframe on Android devices. The issue would prevent the bottom portion of the screen from receiving touch events, meaning that links or page footer navigation could not be accessed. This has now been updated to ensure that users can successfully use these elements.
- ADAPT-8387 – When using a woff file for custom fonts they were not applying correctly on the Cinnamon menu, Hotspot menu, Box menu, Core menu, Magazine menu, Narrative titles, or the tutor feedback screen. This has now been updated to ensure that the fonts will appear on each of these areas correctly.
- ADAPT-8394 – On a course with multiple fill in the blanks questions, answering one question and closing and then re-opening the module would mark the remaining questions as incorrect without a user interacting with them. This has now been updated to ensure this no longer happens and that the component can be interacted with.
- ADAPT-8537 – When using keyboard navigation only, the focus was not being given to the page footer navigation buttons, this has now been updated to ensure that they can be reached by using the tab key and activated with the enter key.
- ADAPT-8543 – The Yes/No component has been updated to correct an issue with multiple attempts. Previously it would not allow users to reset the question and answer it again. This has now been updated so that users can reset the question correctly.