Senior Product Manager
Continuing on our quest to further strengthen Stream LXP’s compliance offering, this exciting release brings you the much-anticipated ‘Recompletion Availability’.
What it is:
Org Admins can configure Learning Experience enrolments to reset when a learner reaches their ‘Recompletion Availability’ date, allowing learners to retake their training before they expire. The My Team ‘Completion Report’ and Admin Learning Experience ‘Completions’ report now include a ‘Recompletion Availability’ date column.
Why we have done this:
This feature is particularly important in compliance environments where a learner’s adherence to guidelines and regulations are monitored and the goal is to always remain compliant. Stream LXP needed to provide a way for learners to retake their learning before it expires.
Org Admins/Team Managers need to know when a learner’s completion of a Learning Experience expires and when they can retake it. Including the ‘Recompletion Availability’ date in the My Team and Admin ‘Completions’ reports gives Admins and Team Managers this visibility.
How it works:
To configure the ‘Recompletion Availability’ settings, the following settings must be selected when editing a Learning Experience:
- ‘Use Attempt Completion Date’ as the ‘Expiry Method’
- ‘Reset Enrollments’ checkbox ticked
Using the ‘Recompletion Availability’ setting, admins can configure the number of days a learner can re-complete their learning in advance of their attempt completion expiry date. When each learner completes the Learning Experience, their ‘Recompletion Available’ date is calculated and displays on:
- My Team ‘Completion’ report
- Admin ‘Completions’ report, for a Learning Experience
When this ‘Recompletion Available’ date is reached, the learner’s enrolment will be automatically reset, allowing them to retake their learning.
- The Learning Experience tile & sidebar will continue to show the attempt completion expiry date after reste
- The My Team ‘Completion’ and Admin ‘Completions’ report will continue to show the latest completed attempt
- The My Team ‘Progress’ report will show the Learning Experience as ‘In Progress’ until the learner re-completes
- LXP-7949 – Email click & open tracking can now be disabled. Contact Customer Success or your Account Manager if you would like these disabled in your platform.
- LXP-7953 – Text truncation on LX tiles is now respecting the tile size.
- LXP-8132 – Admin enrolments table is no longer timing out when setting the expiry date for all enrolments.
- LXP-7874 – xAPI statement for registered & unregistered are now showing the admin’s name, as expected, when the ‘Add Attendees’ button was used to add learners to events in Venue.
- VENUE-1706 – An event name can now be added when creating and editing an event in ‘Venue’.
- VENUE-1702 – Venue now supports images for events.