Associate Product Manager – LP LMS
This document details the latest changes that have been released for the LMS. For this release we have made improvements to the all or nothing question type and program exception notifications, and fixed a number of bugs.
- LPLMS-4678 – To help build out questions on the LMS and make it easier than ever we have added the ability to upload the ‘All or Nothing’ question type.
- LPLMS-3198 – Site administrators have a capability that allows them to receive Program exception notifications. We have added this capability to the Site Manager role as well so that they now also receive any notifications for exceptions.
- LPLMS-3216 – Previously when using the grid catalogue, the course search option on the navigation bar or search block displayed results in the list view. We have now resolved this issue so that the search functionality displays items in the grid catalogue as expected.
- LPLMS-4933 – A bug that caused the icons on the KPI Dashlets block not to save has been fixed. When selecting an icon on the block it will now save and display as expected.
- LPLMS-3027 – When users filled in any custom fields that have been added when uploading external evidence to a CPD record, those fields didn’t save. This release has resolved this issue so that any information added to custom fields is saved without any errors.
- LPLMS-4360 – A scheduled task was reverting email preference settings back to default for users with valid email addresses. This task has been updated so that user notification preferences that are disabled are not changing back to enabled when the task is run.