This release adds a new option to specify which users should receive emails when a statement forward has been deactivated.
Statement Forwards — Specify user to receive deactivation email
What it is
LLC-1702 – Statement forwards have been updated to allow you to specify which user should receive any notifications. If no users are selected then it will send to all users that can edit statement forwards. Below is an example of the selection screen for this which appears on each statement forward:
Why we have done this:
We have updated the statement forward models to ensure that you can specify which user will receive an email about the notification, we have done this to ensure you have greater flexibility on who receives the notifications.
- LLC-1829 – Resolve npm dependabot Security Alert
- LLC-1844 – Statement Forward Persona Dependant issue (BUG)
- LLC-1832 – Resolve json-schema dependabot Security Alert
- LLC-1835 – Resolve ansi-regex dependabot Alert
- LLC-1773 – Resolve IS-SVG dependabot Security Alert